Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Get Outta My Head


Did i write this? I'm amazed at how accurate it is. I mean it's seriously on-point. I've been in an LDR for almost a year now and i have to say its simulataneously the most frightening and rewarding experience i've ever had. Its completely redefined the way i see relationships. In fact, I believe that had we lived near each other this entire time, we wouldn't be as close as we are now. The irony is never lost on me..trust.

So i've been contemplating blogging. I want to be a better blogger. But what i've learned from reading many other blogs that i consider good is that:

These people spend ALOT of time online. And they read EVERYTHING.

I just don't have that kinda time. Work is busy, i'm a mom, and i need time to sweep. Don't laugh. I've won shit. Lot's of shit. In fact, i even won a trip to England once. So i'm hooked for life. I spend about 1-2 hours per day entering sweeps. Its a hobby/obsession. Yo, if free shit started showing up periodically at your crib, you'd be doing it too. And it doesn't cost me anything but a lil extra bit of email spam. And let's face it; spam ain't that damn bad.

So i sweep instead of scouring the internet for cool links. Sue me.

Ok don't sue me. I have enough legal problems. Thanks.

Signed,
Your newest Baby Blogger. watch me grow.

No comments: