Monday, March 20, 2006

Disclaimer

I've read alot of disclaimers in various blogs so i figure now is a good time to create my own.

This blog contains only my own personal thoughts, feelings, and opinions at the time that i post them. They are subject to change at any time.

You may read things that you don't agree with or find objectionable/offensive. If it bothers you, don't read. I have no obligations to answer to anyone for what i write in my blog.

This is my personal space to express myself in any way i see fit. This does not represent who i am in totality. As much as i choose to write about, there are 10 times as many things that i never write about.

and etc etc. you get the gist. can't think of nothing else so i'll probably come back to edit this numerous times in the future.

No comments: